Terms And Conditions
Please review the following terms of service carefully. The terms of service posted on the day of use govern all use of BestofWallpapers.com services.
You can begin using our site by filling out our online registration form. By registering with us, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and to update that information if it changes.
Although we have no obligation to screen or edit information that is posted or shared by members, we reserve the right to remove any objectionable information, at our discretion, without notice.
You Agree To:
• Follow all local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
• Take responsibility for all acts that occur under your account or password, including any content transmitted or broadcast from your account.
• Maintain the confidentiality of your password and login identity.
• Comply with all intellectual property and other proprietary rights laws, including but not limited to federal copyright and trademark laws, in the use of the site and in making your personal profile and submissions of stories.
• Provide only accurate and appropriate personal information about yourself. Please do not post sexually explicit language. You agree to keep your personal information posted on the site within the convention of good taste. We do not review the directory or individuals' profiles looking for inappropriate material, but if it is brought to our attention, we will require that you revise or delete the inappropriate information. We have the right to request edits or make edits to your personal information at our discretion.
You Agree Not to:
• Use incognito names when registering or communicating on our site.
• Send junk mail to our members or solicit our members for commercial purposes.
• Post your email address anywhere on the site including your member profile or on any message posts.
• Post your phone number or addresses.
• Post any false, misleading, slanderous, libelous, or inaccurate information about others on our site.
• Post any material that is not entirely your own or for which you do not have full rights to use.
• Delete or otherwise revise any material posted by any other person.
• Post inaccurate or deceptive information about yourself, others or your employer.
• Post threats of bodily harm or any other illegal activities.
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site's infrastructure (including without limitation, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing," or "crashing" the Site).